If you have seen my Free Sample post then you know that I love to get products for free if at all possible. Influenster is a place where you can use your social media following to receive free products to review and post & blog about.
One reason I absolutely love Influenster because I am able to leave reviews on my most loved (or hated) products and read reviews on something that I am looking to purchase. With Christmas coming up, I love that I can look at reviews on products I want to get for others. It lets me rest assure that I am spending my money on quality products.
Also being that I have been in a mode lately to try new makeup, I love that there is an option to make lists. On Influenster If I want to look up makeup, then I can look at other people’s lists of their favorite makeups and look at the reviews from others as well right there within one list. That makes narrowing down what makeup to try next super easy.
How It Works
If you want to give this a try and test out products for free then head on over to Influenster (you can click here).
Once you get signed up, I suggest connecting your social media accounts. This is something that will boost your Impact score & I feel like a high impact score will mean a higher chance at getting a voxbox.
Personally after I connected my social media accounts I started reviewing products. I reviewed lots and lots of products.
Then I found the “badge” section on the App (Available on iOs and Android) and I started working towards reviewing and answering questions for certain products related to certain badges. I signed up in October and when I would get bored, I would review products within the app and earn badges. The first week of November is when I received my first voxbox.
So this is totally legit, it isn’t difficult and clearly doesn’t take forever to qualify to test out products.
My First #VoxBox
I received my first #coxyvoxbox this past Friday. I was shocked because I received the email that I was getting it about 4 or 5 days prior and thought I would have to wait another 2-4 weeks to get it.
When I opened it I was totally shocked.
- Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes – I love them! They took off all my makeup including tough to remove lip color (the Maybelline SuperStay 24!) with ease. They are super soft, don’t smell bad – in fact they smell good, and they’re durable. I scrubbed my face and there were no tears. I loved the smooth soft skin free of makeup that the wipes left behind.
- Maybelline SuperStay24 Longwear Lip Color – I received the color Keep Up The Flame and I seriously love it. If I wear it I have to take multiple selfies and because I think my lips just look awesome. They lasted through eating, drinking, brushing my teeth, etc. Any other lip color I have would have had to be reapplied multiple times. I seriously love this and will be purchasing it and recommending it to anyone looking for a long lasting lip color.
- Pilot’s FriXion Clicker Pens – These pens are totally awesome. They actually erase like it says, I have tried many “erasable” pens that didn’t erase. However, when I used these pens at work to do dinner tickets, the ink disappeared when highlighted or when I am assuming juices from the food in the kitchen got on the ink. I am now known as the girl with the disappearing ink pen. But that’s okay, it’s kind of funny. However, any other time I have used the pens I have had no issues.
What I also received:
- Ebates Flyer – I received a flyer about Ebates. I already use this when shopping online. It is a place where you can earn cash back on online purchases at over 2,000 of the most well-known stores. Including Amazon, Sephora, Groupon, and more. You can also earn a commission for referring friends to Ebates. I would totally recommend that you join today!
- Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream – This came in the form of a free coupon. I have yet to get to the store to use it. Mainly because I am waiting to find a good recipe to use it for. If you have a good recipe that includes sour cream, drop it below! (:
- Country Crock Buttery Spread – This also came in the form of a free coupon. I am super excited about this because I have been wanting to get some spreadable butter for my daughters toast so this will be good for us to try!
What Do You Think?
Do you think Influenster is for you? What do you think about about the program?
Drop any comments or concerns below! Also let me know if you will be testing it out! (:
*Remember, I received the products for free for testing purposes, but the reviews were 100% my own and I loved everything that I received. A huge thank you to Influenster for this opportunity!