This one is getting posted a little late, but the linkup will still open early on Thursday morning at 8:00am. Usually it would open at 8:00pm on Wednesday, but I thought it was Tuesday today when it was Wednesday. Can you say “mom brain?”
I didn’t have many participants in last weeks link party, so let’s change that! The more people we have join in, the more the link your add gets seen. So share with your friends!
Why “Thirsty Thursday”? This is not directed towards anything alcohol per-say, but I do believe moms need their glass of wine every now and then. We also need our coffee! So grab a glass of wine, or a cup of coffee and join in on this linkup!
Make sure you check out all the posts that were linked up on last weeks Thirsty Thursday Linky #2
This weeks featured post comes from Graceful Coffee.
I think that her post “5 Steps to Forgiveness” is important to think about going into 2017. Everyone wants to drop people who do them wrong and I think that’s okay. However, maybe you could try forgiving them first. There are also cases like my fiancé and I. In 2016 we had a rough ride and 2017 probably won’t be much easier. However, after reading 5 Steps to Forgiveness I have chosen to try to work on forgiving the things that he’s done to make me mad or hurt me. To be honest, we have been a lot better, I think, because of it.
So make sure you check out Grateful Coffee’s awesome post.
& now for this weeks linky!
- Only linkup content that belongs to you and you have rights to share.
- No linking up twitter parties, other linkups, or other forms of advertisements.
- Sponsored posts are fine.
- Keep it classy. Only linkup family-friendly content.
- Visit a couple others who have linked up, see what’s out there.
- I would also love if you would include the below button in your blog somewhere. ♥
- Also, if you are featured, feel free to use the featured button in your blog or within the post that was featured.
By linking up you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured then I can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.