This passed weekend, I received my second Influenster box in about 3/4 months. If you don’t know what Influenster is, it is a place/site where you can go and review products, answer question people ask about your favorite products. They are also a place where you can keep up with the latest trends in makeup, health, foods, etc!
I don’t know how they determine exactly who gets their awesome boxes, however I know that your social media connection is a factor, but it’s not the only factor. I’m sure they want people who are active on Influenster leaving reviews, answering questions and more. So I am always on there. I also love finding products that other people like. So it’s a win-win.
So without further ado, let’s get to it!
(There is also an unboxing video I filmed at the end, make sure you check it out!)
I seriously LOVE receiving boxes full of free goodies from Influenster. They always send out some awesome things. You can see what was in my first box here. I still have some of the Maybelline SuperStay24 Longwear Lip Color and I still love it just as much as I did when I got it in my box. I will definitely be getting more when I run out.
So let’s talk about what was in my newest box!
- Crispy Green Crispy Fruit: I was shocked at how healthy they are for you. I looked at the ingredients thinking that there had to be some preservatives in them. I was SO shocked that it was JUST the pineapple! They found a way to freeze-dry pineapple into an amazing healthy snack. They have two thumbs up from me! I will definitely be getting more for healthy yummy snacks for Little A & I!
- Burts Bee’s Protein Healthy Radiance Powder: I have not tried this yet, I will update further!
- PopChips: Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavor: I love the texture and the crunchiness of these. I also love the fact that they are healthy. However, I am not a huge fan of anything Cheddar & Sour Cream, so these are not my favorite, however I will be getting more in different flavors. Little A absolutely loved them and ate what I didn’t. I could watch her eat them without the guilt that she was eating an unhealthy snack!
- OraBrush A DenTek Tongue Cleaner: I brush my tongue every night with my brush, because like it says on the package, 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. However, I have not tried this cleaner so far, but plan to soon. So check back for the review on it!
- Febreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist: I received the scent “Bamboo” in my Influenster VoxBox. I absolutely love it! It has no aerosols, no dyes, no harsh perfumes. I can spray it all over our living room and it makes it smell so super fresh without choking us with any heavy perfume. I wondered how it had no aerosols, then I actually felt the bottle. It’s plastic! It also comes apart. So you keep the sprayer and just attach it to a refill bottle. How cool and frugal is that? The refill bottles are a little cheaper since you’re just buying the bottle with the spray scent.
- Sabra Guacamole Grab & Go!: This is also a product that I have not yet tried. I’m not a huge fan of guacamole, but who knows. I may love this kind.
- Orgain Organic Protein Bars: I received the peanut butter flavor of this protein bar. It was not the best tasting. It was actually kind of bland and tasted a tad like cardboard. However, if I were a healthy freak, I would definitely buy this brand because it would be tolerable and maybe even become an acquired taste because it isn’t that bad!
Do you think Influenster is for you? What do you think about about the program?
Or if you already are a member and have received a voxbox, what is your favorite thing(s) that you have received?
Drop any thoughts and comments below!
Also let me know if you will be testing it out! (:
The Unboxing Video!
*Remember, I received the products for free for testing purposes, but the reviews were 100% my own and I loved everything that I received. A huge thank you to Influenster for this opportunity!