I know I took a small hiatus from the linkup to try to rebrand my blog and get things sorted behind the scenes. As you see, the linkup even received a name change! (:
I have been working diligently to bring my readers something that I am so in love with and it will be up SOON! (:
So with that said, the linkup is back up and will hopefully be running smoothly from now on!
Feel free to showcase these buttons on your own profile, especially if you were featured! <3
Make sure you check out all the posts that were linked up on the last linkup: Linky #3
This week, the featured post comes from JennyLouiseMarie
I love her DIY chalkboard frame. I love seeing older things being repurposed instead of just tossed in the trash. This idea would make the perfect addition when I start really teaching Little A.
& now for this weeks linky!
- Only linkup content that belongs to you and you have rights to share.
- No linking up twitter parties, other linkups, or other forms of advertisements.
- Sponsored posts are fine.
- Keep it classy. Only linkup family-friendly content.
- Visit a couple others who have linked up, see what’s out there.
- I would also love if you would include the below button in your blog somewhere. ♥
- Also, if you are featured, feel free to use the featured button in your blog or within the post that was featured.
By linking up you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured then I can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.