Welcome to this week’s blog linkup for Mommyhood Moments!
This week has seemed like a blur so I’m happy I’m on top of things and getting this linkup posted. On Monday we laid my sweet Grandfather to rest. He was awesome. Technically he was my “step” grandfather, but like any good “step”-person, he stepped up and took the role as grandfather to 3 crazy grandkids. I stayed with my grandparents a good chunk of my childhood – young teen years and I don’t think I ever saw him mad about a thing. He was such a sweet man and will be missed by his family dearly. <3
Feel free to showcase these buttons on your own profile, especially if you were featured! <3
Make sure you check out all the posts that were linked up on the last linkup: Linkup #5
This week, the featured post comes from Graceful Coffee
I’ve always loved cooking, but sometimes I don’t have what I need. It’s super frustrating to get most of the stuff out, or worse – begin cooking, and figure out something you need you don’t have! Nine times out of 10 in our home, it’s one of these. So I say make a list of these 10 items, stick it on your fridge and make sure you always have these items in your kitchen.
& now for this weeks linky!
- Only linkup content that belongs to you and you have rights to share.
- No linking up twitter parties, other linkups, or other forms of advertisements.
- Sponsored posts are fine.
- Keep it classy. Only linkup family-friendly content.
- Visit a couple others who have linked up, see what’s out there.
- I would also love if you would include the below button in your blog somewhere. ♥
- Also, if you are featured, feel free to use the featured button in your blog or within the post that was featured.
By linking up you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured then I can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.