Welcome to this week’s blog linkup for Mommyhood Moments!
I am so sorry that this linkup is a little late. I was trying to get it up last night but Little A is “poop withholding” and I was trying to get her to use the bathroom until about 11 pm last night with no luck. I promise, one day I might get my life together and get these done on time. (:
Feel free to showcase these buttons on your own profile, especially if you were featured! <3
For 9 months, basically 10, we carry our child. We as the mother get to experience their first kicks, feel their hiccups, and we get all the joys of feeling them move around inside us, whether it’s good or bad –> it’s 3 am and they’re pretending to be a world champion boxer and their opponent is your ribs. My point is, we get so many more opportunities to bond with them and it can feel like second nature to just take control after they’re born. But you need to check out Imperfectly Perfect Mama’s tips on how to make sure daddy is involved! (:
& now for this weeks linky!
- Only linkup content that belongs to you and you have rights to share.
- No linking up twitter parties, other linkups, or other forms of advertisements.
- Sponsored posts are fine.
- Keep it classy. Only linkup family-friendly content.
- Visit a couple others who have linked up, see what’s out there.
- I would also love if you would include the below button in your blog somewhere. ♥
- Also, if you are featured, feel free to use the featured button on your blog or within the post that was featured.
By linking up you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured then I can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.