Welcome to this week’s blog linkup for Mommyhood Moments!
I hope that everyone ate lots of food and made a ton of new memories over Easter. I know I did! My mom’s cooking never disappoints! (:
Feel free to showcase these buttons on your own blog, especially if you were featured! <3
Make sure you check out all the posts that were linked up on the last linkup: Linkup #8
This week, the featured post comes from Looney for Food
Banana Baked Oatmeal Bars
These look and sound so delish! I have been looking for some yummy things that are easy to grab in the morning for my fiancé, but are still healthy and I think this would be perfect. I also love that it is made out of things that are more than likely in your kitchen already! Yum!
Thanks for sharing Looney for Food!
If you would like to be updated when a new linkup is posted, subscribe to the Newsletter below! (:
& now for this weeks linky!
- Only linkup content that belongs to you and you have rights to share.
- No linking up twitter parties, other linkups, or other forms of advertisements.
- Sponsored posts are fine.
- Keep it classy. Only linkup family-friendly content.
- Visit a couple others who have linked up, see what’s out there.
I would also love if you would include the below button in your blog somewhere. ♥
- Also, if you are featured, feel free to use the featured button on your blog or within the post that was featured.
By linking up you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured then I can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.